Monday, October 11, 2010

Losing "Hug"ers

These days, I feel like, day by day, I'm losing my relations, feel like I'm a big sole old thick tree, in a moor in Africa, where all its tribes has immigrated to the city or maybe to the west, either wild or tame.

Sometimes solitude gives me a sense of power, that I am the only commander of this big territory. Sometimes it is joyful, sometimes it is as painful. I guess all the kings or maybe queens suffer as much as they enjoy.

What I don't like is the fear which is the inseparable part of any ruler's life, the fear of feeling its empty, the space behind you.

These days, I feel like I'm losing my hugers, and I scare of forgetting the last time of being hugged.

Losing hugers could seem a ridiculous issue, but I believe every person, needs to be hugged at least once a day. You can't beg for being hugged. You can't buy it. All you can feel is an empty space behind, when even a touch of an stranger can make you nervous.

I believe every one needs a hugger

I believe I've lost all my hugers

...

No comments:

Post a Comment