Friday, February 26, 2010

.....

Last year from december's memos
years ago you said you have seen the death
after years I am saying I saw the death but
never wished like you
I saw the death
It has been replaced in dear bodies
Many times it brought me sarrow
but
I never scared of it
and I would never scare of it
even if I find it more dear bodies
And I would never call it
because these days I am seeing it everyday
Have you never been waiting for some one to die?
every phone call can be his sole laughter
I wish her life was not so hard to be more satisfied for her dieng
I dont dare to say
No Death and no life
You did nt know either
He knows I am so given up to his wish
even if I seems to be the most oposite
These days air is so heavy
To be or not to be
you were right
actually it is not the problem
it is the accident
maybe even it is not the accident
but
it is the temptation
and you
and her
how well you know

This year:
What do we know about death
about our dears go
I am being swallowed
these days are eating me
I an afraid
from everything even my sentiments

What are you looking for in the mirrors
Lets ask the stone what does it know about the story of the End
lets ask the stone since except the stone
no one knows the story of the End

I wish there was some one for me to love
they say human needs to be loved more than love
I have become so lonely
and the lonliness which I wanted eagerly is bothering me
the poisoness memories with all their griffing pictures and voices are walking in my mind all the time
the solitude was beautiful

but I have become too lonely with out some one to love
and I
My self wanted it
I wanted it....

No comments:

Post a Comment